Pot Hole & Patching Solutions
Coupe Line makes repairing pot holes a simple process. The process is broken down into three stages; Plane, Prepare and Patch.
Below is a series of photo's showing the full method of pothole repair we use for quick, permanent and cost effective road repair.
1) Identify the areas requiring attention and plane
2) Plane out the surface
3) Sweep debris to ensure good adhesion to work surface
4) The surface is now ready for the tack coat
5) The first area of many now tackcoated
6) Multiple areas of the surface now tackcoated and ready for coating
7) Specialist hot box asphalt truck to apply the asphalt
8) Asphalt patches complete
9) Patching and refreshed lining now fully complete